0203 620 5900
0207 193 0245
0790 407 7992
Refer a friend
refer a friend
Job Search Register CV Tax Refund Calculator Claim Tax Refund Let us beat your quote Request a call back Next day Limited Company Need financial help? Got a question? Refer a friend Self employed or Limited?

Other Services

CIS Tax Refunds - CASH in your pocket FAST! PAYE & CIS Payroll solutions Thinking of studying in UK? We can help UK property - help to buy, rent, let or invest Capital Gain Tax - calculations & returns Get 10% extra CASH with VAT scheme!

Our services

CIS Scheme

The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is administered by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). It regulates payments from contractors to subcontractors in the building industry.

All building contractors and subcontractors should register with the scheme.

Who is a CIS contractor?

Anyone who uses subcontractors for construction work needs to register as a CIS contractor with HMRC.

Who is a CIS subcontractor?

You’re a CIS subcontractor if you’re self-employed and agree to do construction work for a contractor. You should register with CIS.

Subcontractors and contractors can also be companies. More info....

What do you need to register?

It is not a problem, if you don’t have a UTR, we will register for Self Assessment before registering with the CIS.

After registration

Once you’ve registered with the CIS, you can apply for gross payment status if your business passes some tests. This is where you get your full payment without any deductions.  

You must still register with CIS if you’re based abroad but do construction work in the UK - the registration process is different though, please let us know if you require such registration.

Record keeping

Your contractor will make CIS deductions from their payments to you after taking off the cost of any materials you supplied.

You must keep records of your business income and expenses relating to your work. You’ll need these to fill in your Self Assessment tax return.

Did you know?

You can increase you income by 10% if you register for VAT and further 10% increase if you register a Company.

Contact us now to get 20% extra cash without doing any extra work. 

Contact usrequest a call back or speak with us online if you have got any questions.  

We will take care of all the paperwork – just sit and enjoy extra CASH coming into your bank account!