0203 620 5900
0207 193 0245
0790 407 7992
Refer a friend
refer a friend
Job Search Register CV Tax Refund Calculator Claim Tax Refund Let us beat your quote Request a call back Next day Limited Company Need financial help? Got a question? Refer a friend Self employed or Limited?

Other Services

CIS Tax Refunds - CASH in your pocket FAST! PAYE & CIS Payroll solutions Thinking of studying in UK? We can help UK property - help to buy, rent, let or invest Capital Gain Tax - calculations & returns Get 10% extra CASH with VAT scheme!

Information about self employment

Self-employment means working for yourself. You are your own boss. You decide what you do each day and what you charge.

You ARE self-employed if you can answer 'yes' to the following:

As a self employed person, you will be taxed differently to an employee. You will be responsible for paying income tax on your earnings and will usually need the help of an accountant. There are special tax relieves and allowances which self-employed people can claim.

If you are registered as self-employed you'll be sent a Self Assessment tax return (if you file on paper), or a Notice to File (if you file online) soon after the end of the tax year - 5 April. The paper return must reach us by 31 October following the end of the tax year. The online return must be filed with us by 31 January following the end of the tax year.

Our services

The services we provide are:

Contact us, request a call back or speak with us online if you have got any questions.  

As a self employed person you have to consider the following:

You may employ people to work for you, when you will need to register with HMRC as an employer. We can assist you with registration and subsequently submit all necessary returns on your behalf. 

More information about Payroll scheme 

You may have business partners to share the work with.

More information about partnership 

Working as a self-employed you might need to pay VAT (if your annual turnover reached the registration threshold).  We can help you with registration for VAT and subsequent quarterly and annual returns.  

You may increase your income by 10% if register for VAT.

More information about VAT 

Did you know?

You can increase you income by 10% if you register for VAT & further 10% increase if you register a Company.  More info.... 

Get 20% extra cash without doing any extra work. 

We will take care of all the paperwork – just sit and enjoy extra CASH coming into your bank account!