0203 620 5900
0207 193 0245
0790 407 7992
Refer a friend
refer a friend
Job Search Register CV Tax Refund Calculator Claim Tax Refund Let us beat your quote Request a call back Next day Limited Company Need financial help? Got a question? Refer a friend Self employed or Limited?

Other Services

CIS Tax Refunds - CASH in your pocket FAST! PAYE & CIS Payroll solutions Thinking of studying in UK? We can help UK property - help to buy, rent, let or invest Capital Gain Tax - calculations & returns Get 10% extra CASH with VAT scheme!


Sometimes people who work for themselves (sole traders) will decide to form a partnership. 

Partnership is then 2 or more self employed individuals decide to work together with any given profit sharing arrangements (for example, 50/50 or 30/70 etc)

Each partner then must register with HMRC as a self employed individual and the partnership itself must be registered. 

At the end of the tax year each partner will have to prepare and submit individual Self Assessment Tax Returns as well as the Partnership Tax Return

Our services:

For one fixed fee for a full year's comprehensive service, we will:

Contact us if you require registration or help with running the partnership.

You can increase you income by 10% if you register for VAT & further 10% increase if you register a Company. 

Get 20% extra cash without doing any extra work. 

We will take care of all the paperwork – just sit and enjoy extra CASH coming into your bank account!

Contact usrequest a call back or speak with us online if you have got any questions.